Tuesday, July 22, 2014

7.14.2014

7.14.2014

It sounds like you are having a busy week this week. I can't believe Nate is heading out here this week. I got bit by a sea turtle today and I'm emailing you from Bequia today. It's an island south of St Vincent in the Grenadines. 

The church is true! 2 weeks ago I had an experiance that showed me how the scriptures can bless our lives. I was sitting in the car with one of my Zone leaders waiting for our companions to finish up buying a razor for Elder Gordon. I had a whole bunch of things going on in my head about training and our investigators and updating the area book, ect.. Then I had a scripture come to mind that said, " Be still, and know that I am God." That really comforted me and helped me to recognize that we are being watched out for. It reminded me of a picture you had bought for me that had a picture of the savior and a scripture on the side that talked about how the savior has engraven us on the palms of his hands and he will never forget us. I am also grateful that our family has been sealed in the temple for all of eternity. I'll be praying for Gabby, Grandma and everybody else. Tell Ben to keep up the tennis for me please. Hurrah for Israel! Thanks for your advice on being humble. 

Love you! - Elder Seth Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment