Monday, January 5, 2015

1.5.2015



I hope that Gabby will be feeling well and be able to compete. You should give out a Book of Mormon to somebody at the gym, and explain about how it's such an important part of what we share. Sounds like there are some big changes going on in the ward. Could you say hello to the Deans for me please? If you could tell Kinsey and Carson both hello and use the Book of Mormon as much as possible that would also be good. 

The Ramroops are doing great. They came to church again this week and loved it. They are transitioning into church really well. Donald and Victoria both got up in Sacrament meeting and bore powerful testimonies of the Savior and His priesthood. They should be getting married here pretty soon, and then baptized! I think that they have such strong testimonies of Jesus Christ, because of their testimonies of the Book of Mormon. It is the keystone of our witness of Christ. I'm out of time, but I love you guys and I'll send you some pictures soon. Hurrah for Israel!


Love, Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment