Monday, December 22, 2014

12.22.2014


I think that I'll be in Trinidad for a while. To serve here, a permit is required and they take forever to get so those who come to Trinidad usually stay for a while. I don't think that I told you last week, but our mission will be splitting this next June. There will be the Trinidad Port of Spain Mission which will include Trinidad and Tobago, Suriname, Guyana, and The ABC islands also know as the Dutch Antilles. The other half of the mission will be the Bridgetown Barbados mission which will include Barbados, St. Vincent, St. Lucia, St. Martin, Martinique, Guadalupe, and French Guiana. I've been thinking about what you said about how your mission Christmases were some of your most memorable. We have been doing our best to schedule appointments with investigators for Christmas Eve. There is a great video the church has put out that we have been watching with people called "He is the Gift". I told grandma about it. I really like it because it invites the spirit and I feel so peaceful as I have been able to watch this video about the Prince of Peace. What a wonderful time of the year this is. I'm trying my best to focus on Christ, especially at this time. Merry Christmas! Talk to you soon! Love, Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment