Monday, December 22, 2014

12.15.2014

My companion has been out for 5 months, but he is a very well prepared
missionary. His obedience is stellar and I'm just trying to keep up with
his diligence. He also has a wealth of knowledge about the scriptures and
apostolic quotes.  The new family is doing ok. We weren't able to meet with
them too much this week, and because of the Dad's mom's health, they didn't
come to church. 
The Ramroops are on a roller coaster. Donald went back into the hospital again and the doctors are saying he needs another surgery. We went and saw the rest of the family last night though, and taught about reading the scriptures, especially the
Book of Mormon. Their youngest son was feeling very sick and had had a
fever all day. It was suggested that we give him a priesthood blessing.
After we finished giving the blessing, Kevin started to perk up. Before we
even left he was up and moving about. It was so cool to see the priesthood
in action. I think that I am ok for Christmas. You don't need to send
anything. I love you a lot mom! Merry Christmas! Love, Elder Parker
Also I ran out of time so if you could tell the rest of the family hello
for me, that would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment