Monday, December 1, 2014

12.1.2014

Hey Parents!  We taught a few more lessons this week. We had 2 investigators at church. One was a surprise, which was a blessing. His name is Bobby and he's a referral from our Elders Quorum President. He has worked on the mission cars so he has had many chances to read everything mission related. I think that he will be baptized soon.
The Ramroop family is doing well. Donald is coming out of the hospital this week. He was about to die this last week, but after fasting with the Francoms, and many many prayers, the Lord intervened. His infection is now almost all gone and he is looking the best I have ever seen him. We also just watched the Testaments with the family last night and they loved it. It is so cool to see this family learn of Christ, especially from the Book of Mormon.
My area has a variety of neighborhoods. We have everything imaginable, from ghettos to millionaire mansions. Everything is made of concrete though. The only good beach in Trinidad is Maracas, and I haven't been there yet. I might go up there some time this transfer.
I'm glad to hear that you guys had a fun Thanksgiving and I bet the Sisters are going to be great. You guys should find somebody for them to teach. I know that the Lord will provide if there is enough faith.
Unfortunately, Elder Rowley and I do not get to serve another transfer together. He is being transferred to the branch right next to our ward in a different zone. I'll see him on Sundays in between church though. We have become really close friends and I'm sad to see him go, but I get to serve with another Coloradan!!! He is from Arvada and his name is Elder Horseley. He's been out for 3 transfers and has been serving in Tobago his entire time.
Love you!

-Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment