Monday, April 14, 2014

4.14.2014

4.14.14


We have currently 1 person lined up for baptism. She doesn't feel ready though and she won't consistently come to church. We did meet several people who we believe will be very progressive. I have noticed that we have a problem getting past a certain point as far as baptisms go. We can get contacts very easily, we can give lessons no problem but then I feel like we stop. I feel like I'm planning on people just being taught and never actually joining the church. I never thought that having the opportunities for success would be more difficult than having to deal with more apparent adversities. We have a lot of people we are teaching, but we just aren't getting them to baptism. Maybe it's because our main focus is to get them to believe in modern day prophets rather than to help them get baptized. I think that is our main problem right now. The field is definitely white, and ready to harvest. 

Love, Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment