Tuesday, April 14, 2015

4.14.2015 (Picture)


My new companion is from Fiji! Conference was great. I thought that I appreciated conference at home, but I have increased in my gratitude for the word of the Lord that we can continually receive through living Prophets and Apostles and other leaders of the church. I have talked a lot about prophets lately. Elder Dulaki and I met a really promising young man named J. this week. We had contacted down his street, and were coming back up his street when I felt very lightly prompted to talk to two people sitting in the grass in their front yard. The neighborhood looks very American. As Elder Dulaki and I sat down and started to talk to the first to people, J. came and sat down with us. We taught them about the message of the restoration while sitting on the curb and despite our surroundings the spirit was very present in the lesson. What I told president Mehr in my email to him is that he is like a sheep recognizing the Master’s voice. I feel like I am really giving it my all now and the Spirit is present often in my life. I am so grateful for the Savior and His grace, which allows me to come and share the joy of the restored gospel. I'm excited to teach my first district meeting tomorrow as district leader. Sure do love you dad. Also Micron is receiving the Melchizedek priesthood this week and has officially started his mission papers! 

Elder Dulaki & Me

No comments:

Post a Comment