Monday, November 3, 2014

11.3.2014 (with picture)

This week went really well. We found a lot of new investigators and the area is starting to pick up. I have been trying to be more organized and to be even more obedient and diligent. I was feeling discouraged this week after making some mistakes while teaching and I felt encouraged as I read in 2 Nephi 4 about how even Nephi felt frustrated with himself because of his imperfections. Verse 28 stood out to me too, because Nephi talks about no longer drooping in sin. I thought about it as instead of drooping in sin, droop no longer in discouragement. I thought about in my patriarchal blessing about how the spirit will prompt me to lift myself up to be happy. So I did, and I feel happy to be in the service of the Lord. We also got to go to an orphanage this week and do some service. Those kids there were so ready to be loved by somebody. I am so grateful for you and the rest of the family. 

This was at the orphanage. It was a lot of fun.

Love, Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment