Wednesday, June 11, 2014

6.9.2014

Sounds like there is a lot going on at home. There is a quote in my room at the bottom of the Book of Mormon Chart on my bookshelf that talks about cleansing the inner vessel through daily reading of the Book of Mormon. Transfers are coming up a week from Wednesday. I wonder where I'll go. I really have come to love Calliqua and the people here. This Saturday will be my first baptism for one of the young men we have been teaching, named Tristen. It's been cool to look back and see how far he has come. The first time we met him at his house, I didn't think that he would be very receptive. Then we saw him at a different part of town and we invited him to church. I dint expect him to come that Sunday, but he did and he's been at church every Sunday but once since then. He took the challenge to pray about the Book of Mormon early and he received his answer that it is true. A while back I asked him why he was meeting with us and why he was coming to church. He responded, "Because I know it's true". He is such an elect young man and I can't wait for Saturday. Hurrah for Israel! The Book of Mormon combined with the spirit is the most powerful conversion tool a missionary has. Have fun at girls camp. Hope it doesn't rain and that the Bears stay back. 

Love, Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment