Monday, September 14, 2015

8.30.2015

I'll see if I can go get something good to eat this week for my Birthday. The people we are teaching are doing well, however they have been coming too church late and have missed the sacrament so we had to push their dates back. They like church and have been understanding well. There is a family that we have been teaching that I am excited about. Our next lessons will be critical with them though because they aren't married and we will be teaching them about the law of chastity. We have explained a little about temples in the restoration and they would like to be married there, so maybe They will se the importance of getting married so they can get to the temple. Zone conference was great this week. Elder Hugo Martinez of the 2nd quorum was there with sister Martinez. I got to be interviewed by Elder Martinez and one of the things that he said that stuck out to me was the times that he has been able to feel the spirit the most has been when he reads the scriptures with his family. That reminded me of when we would do that on Sunday evenings at home. It's been a good week and I am getting excited for general conference! Thanks for the birthday greetings!


Love, Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment